HIATUS MODE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIATUS MODE

.: Our Preciously Princes :.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Disc/Ques] A little XING questionaire for us all

Go down 
+5
glasses
PreciousADMIN
x`poofy
sleepybun23
bonGNIX
9 posters
AuthorMessage
bonGNIX
- Xing Intern -
- Xing Intern -
bonGNIX

Female
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-01-04

[Disc/Ques] A little XING questionaire for us all Empty
PostSubject: [Disc/Ques] A little XING questionaire for us all   [Disc/Ques] A little XING questionaire for us all Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 2:44 pm

So...no topics here yet, thought I'd start one up, if that's cool.
Tell me if i'm doing anything wrong, if so...uhh oops and sorry///
Anyway i'll make some questions about XING for us, everyone should answer them :3
That way we learn more about members XING obsessions...right?
Here goes:

My answers...obviously T_T

1.Favorite Member/Why: Yume, so gorgeous and sweet, i think i love him...

2.Favorite Song/Why: Yoohak, well it's so soothing and it's the last "real" song with Hyesung, so i guess it's almost like a memory for me..

3.How did you get into Xing/How long have you liked XING?: I found a picture of Kevin online while i was searching for SS501 music, and BAM! i fell in love with his adorable face. I just wanted to adopt him right then and there. I've liked them since March 2007, late into the game but my love for them is just as strong :3

4.Are you their noona or dongsaeng?: Everyone's noona except for Yume...which is probably another reason why he's my favorite :3

5.If you were stranded on a deserted Island and could only take 2 members with you (Kibum and Hyesung included) which two would you choose/Why?: omg what a lame question...I'd choose Yume and PD. Yume because he's so sweet and gentle, i need someone there to care for me, duh, haha. And PD because i love to dance so we would just dance the time away, whoo, i wish that would come true.

6.Who would you want as a boyfriend/Why?: YUME<333 same as every other answer, sweet caring, i LOVE him...
-Brother?: KEVIN FOR SURE, he's so darn cute, i wish i could adopt him right now, i just love his cute face.
-Best Friend?: PD!! We'd hang out all the time, he just seems like he would make the best best friend :3 He's so playful and funny.
-Dad?: Zen, he'd protect me if anyone tried to bully me hehe, and he's sweet too, such a nice guy I'd have him as my boyfriend with PD and Yume if that wasn't considered cheating and awkward...
-Grandfather?[HAHA]: ....uhh...hehe, Hyunmin...Grangfather Husky, or Grandpa H. Because he sounds like an old man so...why not, and we could go...fishing? lmao. To tell you the truth i threw that one in there because, well, Hyunmin's nickname is grandfather...so i had to.

I'm afraid that's about as creative as i can get right now with the questions...
Answer them people~
My hands hurt now T_T
Back to top Go down
sleepybun23
♥ Precious Adminstrator ♥
sleepybun23

Female
Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: [Disc/Ques] A little XING questionaire for us all   [Disc/Ques] A little XING questionaire for us all Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 3:05 pm

1.Favorite Member/Why: Kevin, he is too cute and he is a very sweet and kind

2.Favorite Song/Why: My Girl, cause i will smile and laugh when i listen to this song

3.How did you get into Xing/How long have you liked XING?: I saw their profile in BIF(Battle international forum) and i saw kevin with the cute+baby face..i fell in love with him when i watched my girl mv. how long?? i tink i fell in love with them august*i tink* so 4 months

4.Are you their noona or dongsaeng?: dongsaeng

5.If you were stranded on a deserted Island and could only take 2 members with you (Kibum and Hyesung included) which two would you choose/Why?: JiHyun and Kevin...JiHyun can protect me when i am sleeping or attack by wild animals... kevin will be hugging me when i m cold

6.Who would you want as a boyfriend/Why?: Kevin... cz he is too ADORABLE+SWEET
-Brother?: Yume... cuz he have the brother look*what a stupid answer*
-Best Friend?: PD... cuz he is so funny+kind
-Dad?: Zen, cz he can be a nice daddy+ i can bully him to buy stuff for me*hohohoho*XDDD
-Grandfather?[HAHA]: .Hyunmin...his voice is 100% looks like a grandfather.. if he nags alot i m sure he can be a grandfather XD
Back to top Go down
http://sleepybun.livejournal.com
x`poofy
- Xing Intern -
- Xing Intern -

Female
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: [Disc/Ques] A little XING questionaire for us all   [Disc/Ques] A little XING questionaire for us all Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 1:46 am

1.Favorite Member/Why: Kevin, why? Cause he is so cute!He also have an amazing voice.

2.Favorite Song/Why: Yoohak, no reason. I just like that song Smile

3.How did you get into Xing/How long have you liked XING?: I was watching a couple of videos that time. Suddenly I saw the MV In Your Hand. I was not really interested about them that time, but I still watch their MV cause I'm bored to the extreme! I'm really glad that I watched that video on that day, if not I won't be knowing XING till now. And the first member I fall in love with is Kevin <3

4.Are you their noona or dongsaeng?: I'm their dongsaeng Very Happy

5.If you were stranded on a deserted Island and could only take 2 members with you (Kibum and Hyesung included) which two would you choose/Why?: I pick Kevin and Jinhyun, why? Because I want Kevin to sing to me and keep me warm when I'm sleeping, and for JinHyun is I want him to protect me from all the wild beasts at night. Can I pick one more?

6.Who would you want as a boyfriend/Why?: Kevin! beacuse he's cute and adorable. Loyal?xD is he?
-Brother?: Yume. Cause..I think he's a good brother and care about others Smile
-Best Friend?: PD. He's funny and maybe he can teach me how to dance xD
-Dad?: Zen, he can protect me from bullies!xD
-Grandfather? I think Hyun Min cause he has the grandfather voice xD Husky Grandpa, yeah, I'll call him that ;D
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/xingxsujussaranghae
PreciousADMIN
PreciousADMIN

Female
Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2007-12-25

PostSubject: KEVIN is MINE!!   [Disc/Ques] A little XING questionaire for us all Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 7:30 am

1. my fave member is KEVIN Like a Star @ heaven ...cause he is really cute and adorable...and also hv beautiful hands

2.my fave song will be Yoohak...cause i like slow songs...besides they all look so HOT in the music video..

3. i get to know xing about a year and 15 days now Laughing ...i saw marumir first in SS501 forum...then i saw their in your hands MV...wow!! i fall for them immediately...i even made a book of them....

4.em..........i want to be their dongsaeng...but i`m older than kevin and hyun min..cause i`m in January...they r way back...
the rest is my oppa...hehe..i think!

5. i will choose yume and kevin...cause kevin is my fave one...and i think yume will be the one who protect us from somethin....tats wat i felt bout yume..like bodyguard...hehe lol!

6. boyfriend? of cuz kevin....i like cute guys....
brother? yume..i want a bro tat will protect me...
bestfren? kevin....i think cause we r 17....same age...
dad? em...hyesung...i justdunno why i choose him....haha
grandfather?? none of them... confused
Back to top Go down
http://precioustods.blogspot.com
glasses
- Xing Junior -
- Xing Junior -
glasses

Female
Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2007-12-27

PostSubject: Re: [Disc/Ques] A little XING questionaire for us all   [Disc/Ques] A little XING questionaire for us all Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 12:32 pm

1.Favorite Member/Why: Jinhyun / ...I don't know it's my heart's command ha ha

2.Favorite Song/Why: In your hand / really gratefully

3.How did you get into Xing/How long have you liked XING?: I forgot = =^ / since 24 December 07

4.Are you their noona or dongsaeng?: their dongsaeng

5.If you were stranded on a deserted Island and could only take 2 members with you (Kibum and Hyesung included) which two would you choose/Why?: Hyesung because kibum look very fierce >.<

6.Who would you want as a boyfriend/Why?: JinHyun / like 1
-Brother?: Yume <in thailand he very funny
-Best Friend?: Jinhyun <if he not my boyfrien_ haha
-Dad?: kevin <he very kind
-Grandfather?[HAHA]: minhyun <his voice very old like 34 year old haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaewnaka.co.nr
layla312
- Xing Intern -
- Xing Intern -
layla312

Female
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: [Disc/Ques] A little XING questionaire for us all   [Disc/Ques] A little XING questionaire for us all Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 5:05 pm

1.Favorite Member/Why:Poppin' D...hes like a super hot dancer...

2.Favorite Song/Why: All....i luv all of their songs....

3.How did you get into Xing/How long have you liked XING?:i dont remember but im a xing fan since they debut..i remember was da smae time as battle shinhwa......i 1st saw xing.... they were sooo cute...

4.Are you their noona or dongsaeng?: dongsaeng

5.If you were stranded on a deserted Island and could only take 2 members with you (Kibum and Hyesung included) which two would you choose/Why?: poppin' D and Kevin cuz i luv poppin' G n kevin, also kevin can speak english...^_^

6.Who would you want as a boyfriend/Why?: hm...Poppin' D...he's sooo hot...
Brother?: kibum
-Best Friend?:Kevin
-Dad?:....
-Grandfather?[HAHA]: ....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/reiralily312
WithYunHo
- Xing Intern -
- Xing Intern -

Female
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-01-04

PostSubject: Re: [Disc/Ques] A little XING questionaire for us all   [Disc/Ques] A little XING questionaire for us all Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 3:01 am

1.Favorite Member/Why: Nam Jin Hyun. He has a lot of charisma and has a tough image, with an innocent smile. He seems very mature and sweet. He seems quiet and brotherly. He's very manly, has a good manly posture. (^^) He has great martial arts skills and seems to be a good dancer. He's an average looking person, but has great looks too. He has a nice body (^^)

2.Favorite Song/Why: Yoohak would be my favorite song. It's just sung very passionately by the members. I feel a deep sadness when I listen to it. Just love it!

3.How did you get into Xing/How long have you liked XING?: I knew of them since their IN YOUR HANDS single. But I didn't catch on until I saw Jin Hyun on Star King. Since then, I've been following XING. So it's like...eight months now.

4.Are you their noona or dongsaeng?: I am a dongsaeng to everyone except Kevin. I am Kevin's noona, I'm like a month older than him (^^)

5.If you were stranded on a deserted Island and could only take 2 members with you (Kibum and Hyesung included) which two would you choose/Why?: Of course Jin Hyun (^^) Just for his company...and I would feel protected. (^^) Then...maybe Yume? Yes, Yume...someone who's older and brotherly. He is the leader of XING and looks after the members well. I assume he would take good care of Jin Hyun & me~

6.Who would you want as a boyfriend/Why?: Of course, Jin Hyun. I want someone who I can depend on and lean on to.
-Brother?: Definitely Yume. He's just so brotherly and charming.
-Best Friend?: Poppin' Dragon!! He would give me popping lessons everyday!!! Haha! He's just so cool!
-Dad?: Dad? No way! They are way too young. (^^)
-Grandfather? Huh?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/withyunho
trangkangta
- Xing Intern -
- Xing Intern -

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-01-10

PostSubject: Re: [Disc/Ques] A little XING questionaire for us all   [Disc/Ques] A little XING questionaire for us all Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 3:44 pm

1.Favorite Member/Why: KeVin . I don't no why T.T , I love him .

2.Favorite Song/Why: Forget our memories , the lyric is so ............... romantic , ang i love Kevin's voice

3.How did you get into Xing/How long have you liked XING?: I found a picture of Marumir in HyungJun 4rum and..... now , I love Xing . I like Xing since 2006 .

4.Are you their noona or dongsaeng?: everyone's dongsaeng & Gun's + Kipalang's noona

5.If you were stranded on a deserted Island and could only take 2 members with you (Kibum and Hyesung included) which two would you choose/Why?: omg ! What a good question ! . Kevin & Husky .

6.Who would you want as a boyfriend/Why?: Kevin or Husky , because I love him ^^
-Brother?: Yume !
-Best Friend?: PD! Gun
-Dad?:Hye Sung
-Grandfather? ............. ??????????????????????? Zen =))
Back to top Go down
Joo.
- Xing Intern -
- Xing Intern -

Female
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: [Disc/Ques] A little XING questionaire for us all   [Disc/Ques] A little XING questionaire for us all Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:45 pm

I saw the above post and~ =]

1.Favorite Member/Why: Su Hoon~ just because i love him~

2.Favorite Song/Why: T-Express. I love its tune.

3.How did you get into Xing/How long have you liked XING?: My friend *who owns the above post =]* brought me to Su Hoon's love. =]

4.Are you their noona or dongsaeng?: Gwang Chul & Ji Hwan 's noona~ Other members' dongsaeng

5.If you were stranded on a deserted Island and could only take 2 members with you (Kibum and Hyesung included) which two would you choose/Why?: Su Hoon~ and~ i don't know '____'~ may be Ji Hwan.

6.Who would you want as a boyfriend/Why?: Su Hoon *of course*
-Brother?: Young Kyung or Joon Hyung
-Best Friend?: Maybe Hyun Min? *just because he is at the same age with me =]* or Ki Bum
-Dad?: Young Kyung? =]
-Grandfather? Ji Sang '______________'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Disc/Ques] A little XING questionaire for us all   [Disc/Ques] A little XING questionaire for us all Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Disc/Ques] A little XING questionaire for us all
Page 1 of 1