HIATUS MODE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIATUS MODE

.: Our Preciously Princes :.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Disc/Ques] Questionaire of Super Junior

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PreciousADMIN
♥ Precious Adminstrator ♥
PreciousADMIN

Female
Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2007-12-25

[Disc/Ques] Questionaire of Super Junior Empty
PostSubject: [Disc/Ques] Questionaire of Super Junior   [Disc/Ques] Questionaire of Super Junior Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 2:33 pm

1. Most Adorable member/why?

2.Best Music Video/why?

3. If you would have a chance to meet one of the member, who will it be?why?and where?

4. Most Hilarious member

5. If you would have a chance to stay with 2 members of SUJU, who will they be?why?

6.Which member loves to say 'i`m your HYUNG'??

mm...have fun answering...
i`ll answer later...
Back to top Go down
http://precioustods.blogspot.com
PreciousADMIN
PreciousADMIN

Female
Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2007-12-25

PostSubject: Re: [Disc/Ques] Questionaire of Super Junior   [Disc/Ques] Questionaire of Super Junior Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 10:48 am

- LeeTeuk!!!! hehe~~ dun you guys think he is so adorable...haha...ooo...i like his eyes...

2.Best Music Video/why?
- happiness..i like their NII outfit..and the cute dance moves..

3. If you would have a chance to meet one of the member, who will it be?why?and where?
-Siwon ... he is the most gorgeous guy ...the sweetest thing.....i would like to meet him during winter..First snow...
aw...so romantic...
4. Most Hilarious member
- Kang In and Shindong....hahahahaha

5. If you would have a chance to stay with 2 members of SUJU, who will they be?why?
- Si won and lee teuk... siwon is my FAVE!! and leeteuk is the hyung..so i want him to be my oppa...
i choose them cuz ...mmm....i dun really kno why....hehe~~

- mmmm...of cuz is KANG IN....haha
Back to top Go down
http://precioustods.blogspot.com
shia
- Xing Intern -
- Xing Intern -
shia

Female
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-12-27

PostSubject: SuJu Sarang <3   [Disc/Ques] Questionaire of Super Junior Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 3:59 pm

-- sorry Donghae, but I'll have to go for Sungmin. cos he's soooo super adorable. he's like an innocent boy, who loves to wear PINK! cute-ness haha!

2.Best Music Video/why?
-- umm, I never really thought of this. I'll go for Haengbok too! haha. the MV's really cute and happy! I love all their MVs actually.. Miracle, U, Don't Don, etc. <3

-- Donghae! <3. cos he's my fav. member and I <3 him. haha. where? maybe in a theme park, then I can spend the day with him. haha. I believe he loves to play. haha. I'm so lame >_>

4. Most Hilarious member
-- hillarious? Kangin! haha.

-- Donghae and umm... Hankyung? Kibum? I can't decide! maybe Hankyung then. I don't have to explain for Donghae. Hankyung cos he's one of my favourite too and he can speak chinese! haha. there won't be any problem communicating xD

-- Kangin! right? he's always acting likee ahh I'm the hyung, respect me! but he's so cute too xD
Back to top Go down
http://daphnekueh.multiply.com
WithYunHo
- Xing Intern -
- Xing Intern -

Female
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-01-04

PostSubject: Re: [Disc/Ques] Questionaire of Super Junior   [Disc/Ques] Questionaire of Super Junior Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 12:57 am

I would have to say Sung Min. He is so innocent even when
he has the tough image.

2.Best Music Video/why?
Uhh...I would have to say...Twins...first impression of everyone

Shi Won because he doesn't ignore his fans and probably would do anything we ask him to
for us like pictures & autograph. I would just like to meet him casually like in the streets.

4. Most Hilarious member
I would say...Shin Dongie (^^)

Han Kyung & Shi Won. Han Kyung cooks well and treats guests very well. He's well mannered
and stuff like that. Shi Won is just a good person to keep company with~

I'd have to agree...Kang In
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/withyunho
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Disc/Ques] Questionaire of Super Junior   [Disc/Ques] Questionaire of Super Junior Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Disc/Ques] Questionaire of Super Junior
Page 1 of 1